Fractional CMO Program:
We act as an active member of your leadership team to drive REVENUE not just sell you marketing DELIVERABLES, like a typical highfalutin marketing agency. The Fractional CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Program means we’re marketing channel/tactic agnostic, and focus on the high-priority activities for your business - just like a full-time CMO would do, but we’re only a fraction of the investment of a full-time CMO!
This program is best for owners:
Fractional CMO Features & Benefits:
- We’re an active member of your Revenue team.
- We understand all aspects of your business relating to revenue.
- We focus on your specific high-priority activities, not just selling websites and social media.
- We Implement the Farmers Marketing Machine in the first 90 days.
- We also have a team in place to execute your marketing HPAs.
- You gain all the benefits of having a CMO but at a fraction of the cost.
Don’t Take Our Word For It...
In this conversation, Lionel sits down with Timber Ridge Homes CEO and Founder, Jason Fehr.
Timber Ridge Homes engaged Farmers Marketing or March 1st, 2020. Two weeks later the world shut down making it a challenging environment to be selling and renting high-end timber frame homes and cottages. Home shows were cancelled. Open Houses were delayed. And, their sales initially dried up.
Hear what we did together, how Jason pivoted to go after new business, and how he was skeptical of Facebook ads but soon found they were their top new lead generation channel.
During the first 6 months, we generated:
- $24,000,000 in quotable business (Marketing Qualified Leads MQLs) which is a combination of home and cottage build leads, and rental leads.
- 158 Trackable Leads
- 49 Leads from Facebook
- 36 Leads from Google Ads
In September 2020, we turned all our ads off due to the backlog of leads, and we turned our attention to building more marketing assets for when we need to turn the lead machine back on so that we'd be in an even stronger position.