Master Modern Marketing Podcast
Get a FREE Marketing Audit & Live Coaching Call!
Small and medium-sized business owners and leaders, can you relate to any of these statements?
- I need more leads
- I would like to market more, but don't know where to start
- I don't think my customers are on Facebook
- I tried Facebook ads but they didn't work
- I get all my customers through word of mouth
- I'm too busy for digital marketing
If any of these statements apply to you, DON'T WORRY.
You are not alone.
Digital marketing can be overwhelming, even for those of us that work with it every day.
- Malcolm Gladwell, states in his best-selling book, Outliers, it takes over 10,000 hours to MASTER a skill. That is equivalent to 20 hours per week over 10 years to become a master.
You are likely running a successful business right now because you are MASTER of:
- Interior design or home renovations,
- HVAC repairs and installs or residential roofing,
- Physiotherapy or dentistry,
- Or, running a juice bar or gym, …. NOT digital marketing!
So … you are a master, just not at marketing, and that’s ok.
That’s where the Master Modern Marketing podcast comes in.
We are here to help!
See what our past guests have to say:
“Marketing used to be simple. Put ads on tv, radio, billboards, or in print. Those were your options. Then the internet and email happend. It was easy at first (everyone opened their emails) but then it got hard (people got sick of spam) and complicated (S, E, what?). In one session with Farmers Marketing, I learned more about digital marketing than I had in a year of independent research. The best part is that none of it is hard, it just takes a little focused attention in the right places. If you've got the desire, commitment, and courage to build your business through digital marketing, Farmers Marketing will help you get the most from your time and money.”
- Clint Clarkson, Founder, E-Learning Alchemy
“At first, I thought I would be embarrassed because our marketing is so bad, but, Lionel quickly made me comfortable and stated that almost every business has things that could be improved. I also learned that even though I was paying a company to improve our SEO, we didn’t even have Google Analytics installed on our site! This means there was absolutely NO WAY for this company to prove what they were doing was working, yet, they kept sending me bills every month! If you are on the fence about being on the show, I highly recommend that you go for it. It’s the best investment I made in my business all year.
- Michael, Home-Renovation Business
Who is the Master Modern Marketing podcast ideal for?
- Small to medium-sized business owners or leaders
- You ALREADY have a sellable product or service
- You recognize that to be competitive and survive you need to market more
- You are open new ideas and ready to implement them
- You want to increase sales and are willing to invest in your business
If you meet the criteria above, please apply now for your free marketing audit and coaching call!
Need to hear more?
If that is the case, here are some questions for you:
- Do you know which marketing tactics actually work for your business?
- Do you know how to measure ROI on marketing?
- Do you know how to properly build a digital marketing campaign?
- Would you like to learn more about website analytics, how to automate your marketing, or how to run ads on Facebook or Google?
- When you get marketing advice, do you ever wonder if its actually good advice?
- Do you struggle to merge your customer data with your marketing tools?
- Do you worry about emailing people too often or being too ‘salesy’?
- Do you know what your competitors are doing, and are you confident it is better than what they are doing?
- Are you ever overwhelmed with all of the tools and options to grow your business through marketing?
- Do you ever question if your customers actually buy products or services like yours online?
If any of these questions hit home for you, now is the time to get help! Apply to be a guest on the Master Modern Marketing podcast.
Want to check out a past episode?
Click below to listen to a podcast with Kevin Burgin, host of the radio show The Main Ingredient, and organizer of The Winnipeg Beer Festival and Manitoba Pizza Week. Hear how he are using modern marketing strategies to dominate the residential cleaning industry in their city.
“That is great. I'm stealing that! That is three things I'm stealing and applying right way!!”
- Kevin, Radio host & festival organizer