Modern Driver Recruitment
Modern Driver Recruitment Program:
Ensure you never turn down freight again because you don’t have the drivers you need.
Through our proven FCMO (Fractional Chief Marketing Officer Program), we offer a fractional recruitment team to act as active members of your recruitment leadership team to build awareness and engagement, and increase applications from qualified truck drivers.
We focus on your unique revenue-related needs, rather than just selling you marketing DELIVERABLES (social posts, websites, etc.) like a typical highfalutin marketing agency.
Our fractional recruitment team is marketing channel/tactic agnostic, meaning we focus on the high-priority activities and channels for your business - just like a full-time CMO would do, but we’re only a fraction of the investment of a full-time CMO!
This program is best for trucking companies:
Fractional CMO Features & Benefits:
- We’re an active member of your Recruitment team.
- We understand all aspects of your business relating to revenue.
- We focus on your specific high-priority activities, not just selling websites and social media.
- We Implement the Farmers Marketing Machine in the first 90 days.
- We also have a team in place to execute your marketing HPAs.
- You gain all the benefits of having a CMO but at a fraction of the cost.
- We deliver for our clients and have their support and numerous TMSA recruitment marketing awards to prove it.
Don’t take our word for it… Hear directly from our clients
Sonwil Transportation Success Story:
Initially, Jason Ickert commented that “If we can hire three drivers from this program, it will be a success.” By December of 2021, 19 drivers were hired!
- Unseated tractors were reduced to zero as well. This contributed between $70,000 and $90,000 per week, between avoiding opportunity costs and adding revenue.
- In addition to numerous reports and dashboards, we built a revenue scorecard showing our weekly results. Sonwil can easily see at a glance their weekly results, including what percentage of MQL, become SQLs, the become hires, and how much their ad cost is per MQL, SQL, and hire.
- There is now a marketing machine in place and we can dial up or down driver recruiting, even at the specific job level, based on Sonwil’s weekly needs.
With confidence in their ability to attract qualified drivers, Jason and the Sonwil Transportation team can now focus on their next constraint - finding more tractors so they can hire even more drivers!
Agri-Fresh Success Story:
Listen directly to one of our clients In this video, Lionel sits down with Kevin Small, Founder, and CEO of Agri-Fresh. This discussion covered our first 6 months working together. It was also at the height of COVID-19 in North America, and you can still hear his confidence in where his business is at. Kevin went from ‘Hoping and Praying’ to having a marketing system that consistently produces a high-volume of qualified leads.
Initially, we were tasked with generating 1,000 MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads), and in 2021, we generated close to 5,000, and their fleet has grown by almost 50%.
- When they won a large piece of business from an existing customer, we were able to ratchet up our activity and quickly get the qualified drivers we needed in place
- Unseated tractors were greatly reduced
- In addition to numerous reports and dashboards, we built a revenue scorecard showing our weekly results. Agri-Fresh can easily see at a glance their weekly results, including what percentage of MQL, become SQLs, the become hires, and how much their ad cost is per MQL, SQL, and hire.
There is now a marketing machine in place and we can dial up or down driver recruiting, even at the specific job level, based on Agri-Fresh’s weekly needs.
This is just a short summary of the many strategies and tactics that the Agri-Fresh and the Farmers team implemented, but due to Agri-Fresh’s action, they solved a major problem.